There's no doubt that 2016 has been a very eventful year. However it may have affected you, I hope you're able to take what you've experienced and use it to make 2017 work in your favor. I've compiled seventeen inspirational quotes to remember when motivation and optimism are hard to find.
1. "I have decided that this will be a very good year"
2. "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"
3. "Never be afraid to start over. It's a chance to rebuild your life the way you wanted all along."
4. "Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction."
5. "You've got a new story to write. And it looks nothing like your past."
6. "We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are. Let go of the old you, if you want to be the new you."
7. "I'm not giving up, I'm just starting over"
8. "Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what's even scarier? Regret."
9. "It's never too late to get your shit together"
10. "New Beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
11. "Never assume that you're stuck with the way things are right now. You aren't. Life changes every single moment, and so can you."
12. "And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings"
13. "A little progress each day adds up to big results"
14. "We can't control the wind, be we can adjust out sails"
15. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself"
16. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
17. "Nothing changes, if nothing changes"